If you are interested in downloading more information about our system, please review these links:
- Wired Magazine Video Profile (6/14/2017): A wonderful profile of our founder and our technology.
- Ukiah Daily Journal feature (8/24/2011): A description of the newly-constructed 1/6 scale prototype.
- Ukiah Daily Journal article (1/31/2012): A summary of the Mendocino College MESA program, and the students who wrote a paper on the VECTORR atmospherically-propelled train.
- VECTORR Fact Sheet 2016: A simple one-sheet describing the program.
- VECTORR Technical Overview: A five page overview of the technology behind our program.